Compact poultry processing with a live weight range of 800 to 3500 grams, high-speed 13,500 birds per hour and transport in a standard 40 feet container.
1. Compact quality processing for broilers
– Includes slaughtering and manual evisceration of up to 1200 broilers per hour depending on scalding requirements.
– Designed to process broilers with a live weight range of 800 to 3500 grams with a flock variation of maximum +/-300 grams for optimum picking performance.
– Benefits from the same quality components as our conventional high-speed 13,500 birds per hour processing solutions and it is, of course, covered by the same spare parts service as our other equipment.
– Designed to accommodate your current and future needs for a simple and effective slaughtering and evisceration line.
2. Key benefits of the compact poultry processing
– In-line production efficiency and consistent performance
– High-quality, hygienic processing using a minimum of space
– Ready to connect to main electric, water and gas supply with all internal hoses and cables pre-installed in cable trays
– Low investment to start, with the ability to grow
– Same components as our 13,500 high-speed lines
– Open, hygienic stainless steel construction that eases washdown
– Transportation in a 40 feet container
3. Compact Plant 1200 standard processing equipment
1. Hygienic stainless steel frame construction.
Ready for optional tools and expansion
2. Emergency stop system
3. Overhead conveyor
4. Main control panel for Compact Plant 1200
5. Bird shackling area with Breast Comforter
6. Stainless steel slaughtering station with trough
7. Vortex Scalder including gas heater and ventilation
8. Picker Model 284 (LM15) G/3 rows
9. Evisceration trough
10. Basic tool set: 4 manual cutting knifes, 2 evisceration forks, 2 manual lung scrapers and 1 knife sharpener
11. Manual shower nozzle for bird washing
12. Manual shower nozzle for shackle washing
13. 5 plastic containers for blood collection and offal,3 perforated plastic containers for feathers, 9 plastic containers for giblet collection
4. Transportation and mounting
– Wheels for transportation
– Jacks for unloading
– Adjustment tools for start-up
5. Supplied by customer
– 50 Hz, 3 x 230/400 V
– Potable water
– LPG & natural gas