Broilers feeding systems, imported from Europe, is easy to clean and does not shed food to help farmers raise their profits.
1. Reference in the market
– 30 years ago Roxell developed a broiler feeder with patented features (e.g. the feed windows). Today the MiniMax™ is still a reference in the market.
– These feed windows fill the pans automatically and quickly with a high feed level from day one.
– With this high quality feeder you achieve excellent results of your flock.
– An outstanding durability of the MiniMax™: farmers who installed 30 years ago the first MiniMax™ are still using their feeding system.
2. Broilers feeding systems – Important feed savings
– Feed concentrated in the center of the pan.
– Accurate setting of feed level, adjustable according to the kind of feed used.
– Wings on feed cone prevent the birds from scratching and spilling the feed.
3. Fast growth from day one
– W-shaped pan design sinks deep in the litter for a better access to the feed. This results in a fast growth from day one.