High efficiency, energy-saving Chore-time Feeding System with durable structure and advanced technology, easy installation and maintenance.
Chore-time feeding system have:
1. Chain & disk, Chore-time feeding system
Reliable feeding system suitable for simple to highly complex situations in pig houses
– Various drive unit types
– Tempered steel chains with synthetic discs
– Self-cleaning corner wheels
– Various volume dispensers
The chain conveyor system ensures, even in the most complex housing situations, that feed reaches the animals quickly and effortlessly, directly into the feeding trough or through dispensers.
The feed is discharged from the silo by an auger onto the chain/disc conveyor and transported through the house by the conveyor. The auger ensures a continuous supply to the chain without overloading the system.
– Various types of drive unit (0.75 – 1.5 and 2.2 kW) for standard and extra-large installations
– Built-in safety switch continually monitors for chain tension or breakage
– Transparent cover enables easy monitoring of feed flow
– Soft start system safeguards minimum load on the chain to ensure a longer operating life
– Tempered steel chain with high tensile strength to ensure a long operating life
– The nylon discs are attached to the chain using injection moulding
– Galvanised and stainless steel tubing
– Nylon corner wheels with robust cast iron wheels ensure smooth transport and prevent a build-up of feed residues
– Accurate volume dispensers including shut-off valve
– Easy to install
2. Flex-auger feeding delivery system
The most reliable feed conveying system
– Fully enclosed feed conveying system keeps feed fresh and prevents waste
FLEX-AUGER® is a spiral auger system that delivers a full enclosed, reliable system for bulk feed conveying.
The auger system is energy-efficient and stands for years of problem-free operation. The system is easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
– There are various drive unit capacities available, to suit the required capacity
– Suitable for feed conveying horizontally, vertically or on an incline
– The inspection hatch in the drive unit and transparent bin transition offer easy inspection of feed flow
– The durable tube is made from strong, UV-resistant PVC and prevents sunlight from influencing feed quality
– The tubing and bends are available in various diameters of 55, 75, 90 and 108 mm for feed conveying rates of 420 to 6000 kg/hour. Special versions also available for conveying feed with higher moisture contents, such as CCM.
– Thicker tube walls in the inner bends ensure a longer working life.
– The manual valves are supplied with plastic mounting clamps for quick and reliable assembly
– Optional feed sieve to remove contamination from the feed