Phat Nghia provides feeder for breeding facilities, feeding troughs for nursery piglets, weaned piglets and finishers. Feeders for pigs are extremely reliable to help pigs eat easily and do not spill and easy to clean.
1. Feeder – Choretime
Designed to prevent feed waste
– Spacious head space on feeders
– Easy to clean
– Especially designed to prevent feed waste
CHORE-TIME® GENERATION4™ dry feeders are robust, functional and extremely hard-wearing. Animals can reach the feed easily and hardly any feed is spilled. The feeders are also easy to clean. The series comprises dry feed troughs for nursery piglets, weaned piglets and finishers.
For every house:
– Made from durable stainless steel, in single-sided and doubled-sided models
– Special models for nursery piglets (5 – 45 kg, up to six eating spaces), weaned piglets (7-145 kg, up to 10 eating spaces) and finishers (23-136 kg, up to five eating spaces)
– A PFK version is also available in stainless steel with synthetic panels for piglets (5 – 30 kg, max 2×5 eating spaces)
– Suitable for feeding meal, pellets and crumb
– The dry feeders can be placed as standalone or fence-mounted units
– Versions with divider bars or solid divider panels to prevent feed waste
– Height of the trough is adjusted to suit the animals for easy access
– Rolled front edges for added strength and pig comfort
– V-shaped base prevents moisture accumulating in the trough
– Patented mechanism to adjust feed amount.
2. Feeder – Rondomat
Sensor-controlled automatic feeder for piglets:
– For quick and healthy piglet growth
– Prevents ‘weaning-dip’
– Reduces waste feed
– Up to 35 g higher growth per day
– Uniform piglet weight
The Rondomat is a sensor-controlled automatic feeder for piglets that helps ensure a smooth post-weaning transition to feed. The weaned piglets are given immediate access to clean, fresh feed without having to learn how to operate a feed trough system. This prevents the dip often experienced by piglets after weaning. The result is piglets in optimal health with good, fast growth.
Up to 35 grams higher growth
A feeding place in the pen that can be easily accessed by all the animals ensures better feed intake by the piglets in the first weeks post-weaning. Seeing someone else eat encourages the appetite – and the same applies to piglets. Smaller piglets in particular benefit from the larger feeding places. Results from practice reveal that piglets can easily achieve up to 35 grams higher growth per day. With uniform piglet weight at the end of the rearing period.
Simple to use
The Rondomat works extremely simply. Sensors detect whether there is any feed in the trough. As soon as the trough is empty, a small portion of feed and water is provided. The user can set the feed water ratio and adjust this at any time. The sensor checks whether there is still feed in the trough every second. This enables the Rondomat to dispense very small portions of feed. The piglets always have access to fresh feed and there is hardly any wastage. The Rondomat is suitable for use in sections housing up to 70 piglets.