Being on the list of farm equipment provided by Phat Nghia, Intellitek sow feeding station can save on feed costs, maximize profits, and meet the livestock needs in Vietnam.
Intellitek sow feeding station:
– Individual, need-based feeding
– Lower investment costs
– Save on feed costs
– Easy sow management
– Your sows in top condition
By housing your gestating sows in a group, you offer them a safe and comfortable environment to live in. This equates to flexibility in how you divide up the house and requires less space.
The robust Intellitek guarantees years of trouble-free operation as well as ease of use. The system uses sow recognition and only grants access to the station to animals that are entitled to receive feed. Once in the station, the sow is fed the right portion of feed, tailored to her body condition. When the sow has eaten, the trough valve closes to encourage the sow to exit the station. An automatic selection at the end of pregnancy guides the sow to the separation area.
2. Intellitek sow feeding station – Easy management
All sow data can be accessed via the handy TouchTek units in the section. As only the sows in this specific section are shown, you can work quickly and efficiently using short lists. The M-Touch hand-held terminal is used to identify individual animals and display the latest animal data. The status of your animals is easy to check. You can see at a glance how much has been eaten, and whether there is any feed left over. Any necessary adjustments to the feed curve can be made in the section. The TouchTek units can be linked in a network to a central PC for clear and complete sow management.
– The Intellitek is available in left and right versions, with or without entry recognition, and with or without a selection gate.
– All parts are easy to reach for efficient cleaning.
– Handy, colour indication LED strip at the entrance to the feeding station shows the feeding status of sows from a distance.
– Stress-free training programme teaches sows how to use the feeding station in a few days. – – Heat detection feature helps identify sows. returning to heat as soon as possible.
– Extra manual operation for entrance door, trough valve and water dosing creates a safe working and living environment for workers and animals.
– The feed dispenser can hold one or two feed types.
– The medication dispenser can add small amounts of medication or other additives to the feed given to the individual sows.
– Colour marking allows systematic selection.