Sasso Chicken is preferred by more than 30 countries around the world because of its high adaptability to hot humid conditions, good disease resistance, good meat quality.
In 1978 the SASSO (Selection Avicole de la Sarthe and Sud Ouest) was established in Sabret, France.
In 1978 the SASSO (Selection Avicole de la Sarthe and Sud Ouest) was established in Sabret, France. Sasso is committed to meeting the challenges of:
– Maintain the quality of our products.
– Improvements to improve breed performance
– Training professional staff
– Select chicken breed suitable for each scale of breeding
– Breeding and distributing poultry lines worldwide
Sasso is committed to maintaining genetic diversity. The largest SASSO line in the world and new category development.
1. Sasso Chicken – SA31A Breeders hens
|Weight at 20 wks.||1650 g|
|Weight at 24 wks.||1935 g|
|Weight at 66 wks.||2349 g|
|Number of eggs at 66 weeks.||234|
|# of hatchable eggs||226|
|Mortality 0-20 wks||2.5%|
|Mortality 21-60 wks||5.5%|
|Total consumption 0-65 wks||48 kg|
|Consumption per chick 0-66 wks||250 g|
2. Sasso Chicken – SA51A Breeders hens
|Live weight at 20 weeks||1480g|
|Live weight at 24 weeks||1755g|
|Live weight at 24 weeks||2184g|
|Nber of eggs at 66 weeks||240|
|Nber of hatching eggs||232|
|Death ratio 0-20 weeks||2.5%|
|Death ratio 21-60 weeks||5.5%|
|Total consumption for 0-65 weeks||45.5kg|
|Consumption per DOC 0-66 weeks||231g|